The person will lead the software development and implementation teams within a multi skilled delivery stream. They will work together to ensure the delivery of secure and efficient data systems and processes to project timescales. This will involve working closely with the project managers, business analysts, developers, testers, commercial colleagues and third parties involved in the delivery.
Responsible for the design of all the databases, and data integration processes within a project delivery. Ensuring that those designs meet architectural approval, conform to best practice as well as fulfilling the stated business need.
Expected to provide alltechnical documentation and estimates for all projects
Responsible for the roll-out of database changes in accordance with ITIL release & change management procedures.
Responsible for the performance of the data objects produced within the project and delivery of a secure, high performance solution
Evaluate clients’ live software and systems to identify loopholes and areas of improvement. Also identify potential business opportunities at existing client sites and recommend them to the sales and marketing team.
Develop and manage a Support Organisation for all software clients
Work with the sales and marketing team to prepare technical bids, software demos and all other sales materials.
Database Development Experience
- 8 years experience in SQL database development
- 8 years experience in software deployment and support
- 5 years experience in SSIS and SSRS
- 3 years experience in senior management roles.
- Experience of SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- Experience of data warehouse design and build
- Excellent skills in implementing ETL Packages
- Good understanding of SQL Server disaster recovery and high availability techniques.
- Experience of SQL Server troubleshooting & performance tuning techniques.
- Exposure to Visual Studio 2013, C# /VB.NET, WCF, ASP.NET, XML, HTML
- Exposure to the NHS Acute and Community data sets
- Experience in building NHS Trust performance reports
- Experience in deploying ad-hoc data loading and extraction solutions.
- 5 years experience in Project Management, Business Analysis and Consultancy
- Experience in data migration, data cleaning and validation
- Experience in preparing technical bids and assessing potential clients.
- Strong communication and relationship skills - proven senior level client services and team leader
- Knowledge of data modeling and architectural design
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- 3 years experience in SAP Netweaver Administration 7.0 + EHP6 and SAP BI
- 3 years experience in configuring and managing SAP Solution Manager7.1
- Functional expertise in more than one SAP area of specialism
- Experience of at least 3 full life cycles as a Netweaver Adminstrator team lead
- Certified in at least one SAP technical and any other SAP modules
- Degree in information systems or any other related course
- Any Microsoft SQL Server Certification)
- Certified in a project management methodology (preferably Prince2)
- Knowledge of SQL Server replication and load testing)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating salary expectations.
- Location of the job: London
- Salary Range: £40,000