The person will be involved in the software development and implementation teams within a multi skilled delivery stream. They will work together to ensure the delivery of secure and efficient data systems and processes to project timescales. This will involve working closely with the project managers, business analysts, developers, testers, commercial colleagues and third parties involved in the delivery.
Responsible for the databases development and data integration development processes within a project delivery. Ensuring that development codes conform to best practice as well as fulfilling the stated business need.
Expected to provide technical documentation on work done
Responsible for the roll-out of database changes in accordance with ITIL release & change management procedures.
Responsible for the performance of the data objects produced within the project and delivery of a secure, high performance solution.
Evaluate clients’ live software and systems to identify loopholesand areas of improvement. Also identify potential business opportunities at existing client sites and recommend them to the sales and marketing team.
Work with the sales and marketing team to prepare technical bids, software demos and all other sales materials.
Computer science Graduates with a good understanding of databases are welcome to apply even if they have no experience in the under listed areas. However, such graduates must demonstrate their ability and willingness to learn fast.
Database Development Experience
- 2 to 3years experience in SQL database development
- 2 to 3years experience in software deployment and support
- 1years experience in SSIS and SSRS
- Experience in working in teams
- Experience of SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- Experience of data warehouse design and build
- ETL Packages implementation skills
- Good understanding of SQL Server disaster recovery and high availability techniques.
- Experience of SQL Server troubleshooting & performance tuning techniques.
- Exposure to VB, MS Access, Visual Studio 2013, C# /VB.NET, WCF, ASP.NET, XML, HTML
- Exposure to the NHS Acute and Community data sets
- Experience in building NHS Trust performance reports
- Experience in deploying ad-hoc data loading and extraction solutions.
- 1 year experience in Business Analysis and Consultancy
- Experience in data migration, data cleaning and validation
- Experience in preparing technical bids and assessing potential clients.
- Strong communication and relationship skills - proven senior level client services and team leader
- Knowledge of data modeling and architectural design
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
Other Skills and Experience
- Degree in information systems or any other related course
- Any Microsoft SQL Server Certification
- Certified in a project management methodology (preferably Prince2)
- Knowledge of SQL Server replication and load testing
Please send your CV to email@example.com stating salary expectations.
- Location of the job: London
- Salary Range: Negotiable